Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

- - - - -

Gout issue with high uric acid

gout Uric acid

1 reply to this topic

#1 Vinay Sharma

Vinay Sharma


  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Are you a Doctor ?:No

Posted 23 May 2014 - 02:35 PM

I have gout and it last for quite number of days. Planning to see a doctor but confused as to which doc will suit my condition: a gastroenterologist or rheumatologist.. please advice


#2 MrIndia



  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Are you a Doctor ?:No

Posted 10 July 2014 - 11:00 AM

I think better have your kidney profiling done for gouts...Avoid any dairy products and alcohol consumption should be kept to minimum..show to Rheumatologist for better understanding and long term treatment.

Reply to this topic


Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gout, Uric acid

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users