There are 5 stages of Chronic Kidney Disease depending on the amount of damage done to the Kidney:
- 1st Stage: Slight or mild damage to your kidney.
- 2nd Stage: A mild damage and you might or might not feel any symptoms in this case.
- 3rd Stage: Kidneys are moderately damaged and are not working as well as they should.
- 4th Stage: This stage starts with severe damage and you get some symptoms regarding your kidney not working as they should.
- 5th Stage: The final stage of failed and severe Kidney damage which can lead to an untimely death as well.