No replies to this topic

#1 annette

annette

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Are you a Doctor ?:No

Posted 07 November 2019 - 11:40 AM

Hey, I have deep coffee and cigarette stain on my lower teeth!
For the past few years, I haven't smoked, yet the stain accumulated isn't going away, I was not bothered of it as well!
But the scenario is changed now, I'm getting married in the coming month! Of course,I want to get a picture-perfect smile at my wedding!
I tried too many home remedies, the one with a mix of lemon, turmeric and baking soda burned my gums! And that is how I switched to pro products.
I already used several intensive whitening kinds of toothpaste I ordered online, twice cleaned my teeth this month (by my family dentist in Oakville)! Nevertheless, teeth are still stained!
My dentist has suggested, teeth whitening, but I don't think it will work. I don't want to try anything more that can't guarantee a 100% result!
So now my dentist and I are thinking of putting on dental veneers! He seems to be 100% confident. In fact me too, but not as much as of him!
But before heading into it, I want to know your suggestions too. Any insight fellas?

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: stain, veneers, dental, dentalveneers, coffee, cigarettes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users