• Create Account

- - - - -

Random Left Shoulder Pain

1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Sarah_*

Guest_Sarah_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 October 2019 - 08:16 AM

Every now and then I get a sudden, stabbing pain in my left shoulder or upper chest area. The pain is much worse when inhaling and I cannot breathe deeply. Usually, it resolves quickly on its own. Sometimes, it lasts for quite awhile and radiates into my neck/ear. I’ve also been diagnosed with vasovagal syncope recently and I wonder if it’s related? I’m always tired, no matter how much sleep I get I have no energy. I’ve had normal EKGs, general bloodwork, even heart ultrasound. I’m seemingly a health 30 year old woman. So what is this?!

#2 cardiacrhythmsolution

cardiacrhythmsolution

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationIndia
  • Are you a Doctor ?:No

Posted 26 December 2019 - 02:34 PM

Thanks for sharing the information.Left Shoulder Pain can appear out of nowhere, but the worst part is that it can be rather unbearable most of the time. So, if this type of pain appears, you have to do all in your power to get rid of it. Again, this is a rare cause for Left Back & Shoulder Pain, but it does appear in the case of some people. I would recommended to talk with a doctor in case you suffered from a heart attack and felt this type of pain.

Cardiac rhythm advanced, multi-function,4-1 monitoring biosensor include mobile cardiac telemetry, Wireless Cardiac event, holter and extended holter monitoring in a simple, wearable patch. Our solution is a state of art and helps address a broad set of cardiac diagnostic needs.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users