• Create Account

- - - - -

Constipation and Dizziness

1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_gj100_*

Guest_gj100_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 August 2019 - 06:21 PM

Hi I’m looking for some help - I’ve been suffering with serious constipation for three weeks, so two weeks ago I visited my doctor who told me to take Lactulose and Senna in order to clear any blockage. I’ve been taking lactulose everyday and Senna when I need to. Last week I was suffering with bad chest pain alongside the constipation (which I had checked at the hospital, along with two ECGs, a blood test and a chest x Ray) and there was nothing wrong with my heart. This week I have felt very light-headed all week and can’t get this dizziness to go away, alongside my constipation which still persists though it is not as bad due to my medication. I also have noticed occasional blood on the toilet paper after having a bowel movement, though I feel this may be from piles given that I have been straining on the toilet lots. Does anyone have any advice to a) solve my constipation issue and B) help with the continuous dizziness?

#2 Sonukashyap1

Sonukashyap1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Are you a Doctor ?:No

Posted 17 September 2019 - 05:18 PM

What is Constipation?

Constipation is an abnormal condition in which bowel movements occur less frequently than what is usual for you.One-fourth or more of these bowel movements are accompanied with straining. 

Symptoms of Constipation

• anxiety
  • depression
  • chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS)
  • chronic pain
  • Rectal pain or burning

• Straining during bowel movement

Read Also: Online Nutritionist Consultation

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users