• Create Account

- - - - -

Stomach problems for 3 months without any known cause (and getting desperate)

2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_uTgh4K33_*

Guest_uTgh4K33_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 August 2019 - 02:11 PM

Hello, it's been 3 months since I have these symptoms:  abdominal pain, nausea, reflux (so strong at first I couldn't lay dawn), fatigue (sleeping up to 15 hours at the worst), dizziness, gas and inflammation, and loose stools or diarrhea (up to 4 times a day). It stopped in August and now it doesn't happen everyday but sometimes. I have been consulting a doctor and all the tests look normal, ultrasound, blood tests, allergies, and it doesn't seem that my colon is been attacked by anything. He said that the next step was to eliminate some groups of foods, so I stopped eating gluten.  As I say, I am better now, but is not completely gone, so I'm not sure gluten has anything to do with it or is only a coincidence (and I'm sure it's not milk or fructose, I couldn't find any pattern there). I had been taking esomeprazol, a procinetic and other pills for the nausea, but I stopped 2 weeks ago to better see my progress. When the symptoms appear, I feel so bad I can't concentrate on anything and it's impossible to keep with daily life... I need to find the cause, any help is appreciated. 

#2 Sincere007

Sincere007

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Are you a Doctor ?:No

Posted 28 August 2019 - 02:34 PM

Try Sucralfate syrup for two days after every meal ... it has no side effects.

#3 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 August 2019 - 04:09 AM

Try Sucralfate syrup for two days after every meal ... it has no side effects.

Thanks, I look it up and it seems it's for treating ulcers, I'll ask my doctor about it. 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users