#1 SonjaSmith

SonjaSmith

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Are you a Doctor ?:No

Posted 27 June 2019 - 11:01 AM

Hello there All,

I am 25 weeks pregnant and I've been having extreme pain down and out under my belly button that goes the whole way across. It's occasionally sharp, some of the time dull. But some of the time I can simply be in absolute agony. It's in every case more awful when I have been walking and when I move.

It was that terrible last Monday I fainted in pain at work and they called an ambulance. They initially thought I was going into early labour, they completed a range and fortunate enough I wasn't. I soon got released and now I am planning to visit the prenatal physiotherapy clinic that usually go but before that, I thought if I could know much more about the pain. Has anyone had this pain before? I’ve googled and I can't find any other explanation for severe pain in the lower abdomen. Thank you for reading and any advice would be greatly appreciated.

#2 Guest_Charles Goldi_*

Guest_Charles Goldi_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 August 2019 - 12:57 PM

Check on this wesite https://www.healthline.com/ i got all the related ans to pregnancy from here for my wife and this blog is quite nice and attractive.

#3 Sonukashyap1

Sonukashyap1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Are you a Doctor ?:No

Posted 19 September 2019 - 05:24 PM

Abdominal pain during pregnancy can be a normal part of the process as your body changes to accommodate your growing baby. While there are many harmless causes of abdominal pain in pregnancy, some may be more serious.

Common Causes of Abdominal Pain During Pregnancy

1.Round ligament pain

Sometimes as the uterus enlarges, it stretches the round ligaments—two big ligaments that travel off the front of the uterus and down into the groin.

2.Common Discomforts

In addition to those listed above, there are several other common abdominal discomforts that can be experienced during pregnancy and are generally non-threatening. 

3.Constipation and gas

Constipation and gas are, unfortunately, often part and parcel of pregnancy. Progesterone, a hormone that increases during pregnancy, slows down your entire gastrointestinal tract, making foods travel more slowly through it.

4.Placental abruption 

Placental abruption is a life-threatening condition in which the placenta separates from your uterus before the baby is born. 

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: physiotherapy, pain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users