• Create Account

* * * * * 1 votes

used Postinor 1, within 5hrs. Still no periods. Please read the description.

1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_malri_*

Guest_malri_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2019 - 07:08 AM

My last period date was 1st of April. And next expected period date was on 3rd of May.

On 18th of May, when it was 16 days late on my expected period date (from 1st of April), I had unprotected sex. But before 18th of May I did not have sex ever. And I took Postinor 1, within 5 hours of unprotected sex. There was headache and stomachache for about 5days.

20th of May, I channeled a doctor as I did not get my periods still. He asked me to take Femilion and Vitamin C.

22nd of May, I channeled another doctor as I did not get my periods. He asked me to stop taking Femilion as it delay periods. Did a pregnancy test as well. It's was negative.

Took 3 Femilion tablets on 3 days(20th, 21st, 22nd) and stopped. White discharge was there from 20th to 25th.

24th of May, headache and stomachache was gone.

26th of May (after one week of sex), did a pregnancy test again. It's a negative again. But still not periods and it's around 25 days late of periods.

What probability that I could be pregnant?

What could be my ovulation dates from 1st of April upto now?

Could I be pregnant even I had sex few days(7 days) after ovulation?

Can there be a chance to Postinor 1 fail?

What may be the reason to delay my periods? Pregnancy? Or Other reason?

#2 Guest_Shilpa_*

Guest_Shilpa_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2019 - 03:45 PM

Postinor-1 can prevent you from becoming pregnant if you take it within 72 hours of unprotected sex. It does not work if you are already pregnant. BTW you have taken it within 5 hours then there is 0% chances of getting pregnant.

The reason is why you are not getting your period is, That medicine which you took for 3 days. No need to go to the doctor just wait for sometime and you will get your periods.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users