There is anemia disease due to iron deficiency. This disease occurs when iron content is low in your body because our body needs iron to make hemoglobin. When there is not enough iron in your bloodstream, then the rest of the body does not get the amount of oxygen.
There is a shortage of Iron, Folic Acid and Vitamin B in our body, then the number of Hemoglobin decreases, which makes us feel fatigue and weakness. Not only this, the hemoglobin level is not affected by our kidneys.
View More: online medicine order apps
Symptoms of iron deficiency
- Feeling very tired,
- Dizziness on fatigue,
- Lack of weakness may also be symptoms of iron deficiency,
- The amount of red cells in the blood decreases, causing the color of the face to appear yellow,
- Due to the lack of iron, blood does not reach the brain and due to which the migraine problem is solved.
Measures to overcome iron deficiency in children
- Have infant breastfeeding for at least 12 months.
- When the baby is about 6 months then add vitamin C food items to their diet daily. Vitamin C helps your child absorb iron.
- If you can not breastfeed for any reason, use Iron Formula Formula Milk.
- Unless the child is at least 12 months old, then do not drink cow's milk, goat milk, and soy milk.
- If the baby is born prematurely, then give it iron drops, but before giving it, consult a doctor about this once.
- Low fat or nonfat milk should be used instead of the child after 2 years of full cream milk.
Remedies for removing iron deficiency in women
- Add rich foods to food in the food.
- Eat food additives containing vitamin C, such as - eat red meats, poultry and fish.
- Eat rich foods such as meat, chicken, fish, tofu, beans, and spinach.
- Eat plenty of foods rich in vitamin C
- Lean red meat intake
- This is Iron's best source. By consuming it, you can reduce iron deficiency.
Chicken and fish intake
- You can eat chicken and fish to meet Iron deficiency
- Avoid drinking coffee, tea or milk with food
- Avoid drinking tea, coffee or milk while eating food. Take your coffee or tea after or after the meal.
See Also: online medicine order offers
Choose foods rich in iron
- If you do not eat meat and fish, then add rich foods to your diet.
- Eat jaggery and groundnut grains
- Eat gum and groundnut grains every day and eating it properly and chewing and chewing, there will be no shortage of blood.
- In the morning, after raising the seeds of sprouts like mung beans, gram, moth, and wheat, etc., add lemon juice mixed with it increases the level of hemoglobin.
- By taking a banana with honey or amla juice, hemoglobin level can be increased.
- There is a lot of iron in it. Take spinach if there is a lack of hemoglobin.
- To meet the shortage of iron, eat dry black raisins, it will also increase the amount of hemoglobin in your body.
- Iron is found in more quantity. The food made of wheat and semolina in food is very beneficial to increase the level of hemoglobin.
See Also: online pharmacy app
To overcome iron deficiency, there are many foods in which iron is abundant. So you must include such foods in your diet, this will not cause you anemia and you will also be healthy. If there is any problem, consult a doctor.