• Create Account

Photo
- - - - -

Having severe asthma attacks. Asthma is getting progressively worse.

1 reply to this topic

#1 kvahler

kvahler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Are you a Doctor ?:No

Posted 03 February 2019 - 09:33 AM

Hello,

I wanted to see if I could get some insight on this issue. Lately, I have been having severe asthma attacks along with constant shortness of breath ( I have to yawn to catch my breath otherwise it feels like I am suffocating or someone is sitting on my chest ) and very bad coughing with phlegm and sometimes blood. I have had asthma all my life and it used to be bad when I was little, then it somewhat subsided for a few years, then it returned recently. It got worse after I had two very bad bouts of bronchitis ( both lasting a month ) within the last 3 months. I have been having very bad asthma attacks every day now and have to take about 10 puffs of my albuterol inhaler ( ProAir brand ) everyday as well as 3 breathing treatments too on average. It is usually worse at night where I wake up multiple times wheezing horribly and feel breathless. I have almost had to go to the hospital on multiple occasions. I saw a doctor when this first started and was prescribed with Montelukast SOD 5 Mg ( Singulair ), Pulmicort, Prednisone, and Dulera 200 mcg-5 mcg/actuation HFA aerosol inhaler , but none of those helped me. I also tried using a humidifier too just in case, but that was also to no avail. Does anyone have an idea of what this is? My asthma attacks seem to be getting progressively worse.

#2 Guest_Kamlesh_*

Guest_Kamlesh_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2019 - 06:21 PM

I used to suffer from severe Asthma but no longer has any more for last 10 years. If you are in India I might be able to help you control it most likely by 50%. my email id is kamlesh_dubey@yahoo.com.. In case you are in India, we can talk on phone as well. May help you but no guarantee :)

Regards,

Kamlesh 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users