• Create Account

- - - - -

Chest pain

2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Massie stenburh_*

Guest_Massie stenburh_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 December 2018 - 03:43 AM

2x times today I’ve had these sudden bursts where I get super hot and my chest starts hurting they typically last 10-20 seconds. I have also been having arm pains and I’ve had an EKG in the past month. All the doctors and my general physician just chalk it up to anxiety but I’ve been reading about silent heart attacks and heart attacks in women. I’m curious if I should be really concerned the only answers the web has given me are about long lasting chest pain. Please help

#2 YanMeng

YanMeng

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Are you a Doctor ?:No

Posted 21 December 2018 - 12:22 PM

2x times today I’ve had these sudden bursts where I get super hot and my chest starts hurting they typically last 10-20 seconds. I have also been having arm pains and I’ve had an EKG in the past month. All the doctors and my general physician just chalk it up to anxiety but I’ve been reading about silent heart attacks and heart attacks in women. I’m curious if I should be really concerned the only answers the web has given me are about long lasting chest pain. Please help

digital online TCM .www.DuoSuccess.com .

#3 cardiacrhythmsolution

cardiacrhythmsolution

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationIndia
  • Are you a Doctor ?:No

Posted 28 February 2020 - 12:56 PM

If having chest pain the first thing you may think of is a heart attack. It may also be caused by other problems like in your heart, lungs, esophagus, gas, muscles, ribs, or nerves.

Chest Pain Causes-Heart Problems:

Myocardial infarction (heart attack):
 Its reduction in blood flow through heart blood vessels causes reduced oxygen level in muscle cell & causes the death of heart muscle cells

Coronary Artery Disease: 
In the heart blood vessels that reduces blood flow and oxygen to the heart muscle itself.

Cardiac rhythm advanced, multi-function,4-1 monitoring biosensor include mobile cardiac telemetry, Wireless Cardiac event, holter and extended holter monitoring in a simple, wearable patch. Our solution is a state of art and helps address a broad set of cardiac diagnostic needs.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users