• Create Account

Photo
- - - - -

Do you have any experiences with this disorder?

No replies to this topic

#1 DonnaIngram

DonnaIngram

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Are you a Doctor ?:No

Posted 29 June 2018 - 11:20 AM

My wife thinks I have sleep apnea because I snore and sometimes don't breath for several seconds. She is saying sleep apnea is super dangerous and wants me to go to the doctor, so I don't die. I've been reading a little bit about it and they say like 25% of the population has it. There are many types of equipment for better sleep. Before consulting a physician I have to search for sleep apnea supplies.
When I discussed about my partner's complaint and sleep apnea equipment to my friend, the reply was quite strange. His argument was, no doctors want you to wear that stupid machine on your face that blows air into your lungs. It seems ridiculous. People have been living to a ripe old age for over a century. I think if sleep apnea was as dangerous or as widespread as they claim, then we should have heard about a lot more young people dying in their sleep. I too think so. So I refuse to see a doctor.
But her day to day complaint is forcing me to get a sleep apnea machine. I should have to get one as soon as possible. Do you have any experiences with this disorder?

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users