• Create Account

Photo
- - - - -

How to get rid of this anxiety in office?

1 reply to this topic

#1 marybarr

marybarr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Are you a Doctor ?:No

Posted 27 June 2018 - 12:21 PM

Hey everyone, I am going through a very bad situation. Really I don't know what's happening to me. From few days during my meeting hours when discussing with the team my mind goes blank and find very difficult to concentrate. Even I sweat during the meetings. But this is my 9 th year in this company as a team leader and this is the first month I am experiencing these kinds of trouble. Actually, this is reducing my confidence and my junior team players have started making fun of me. I discussed this with my friend and she asked me that I am afraid or tensed about any official matter. When I thought about it, I am not afraid of anything. She asked me to try YOGA which can help me in maintaining my peace of mind. But Yoga didn't help me much. So my friend asked me to consult anxiety disorder therapist from a clinic in Toronto. But I am not sure whether I am suffering from an anxiety disorder or not. It will be nice if you can share different ways that can help me to identify whether I am suffering from an anxiety disorder or not. 

#2 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 July 2018 - 03:12 PM

There are many treatments for anxiety. And most people are now using cognitive behavior therapy to treat it. I would suggest CBT. Because it's really effective in treating anxiety and it's a non-medication treatment.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users