• Create Account

Photo
- - - - -

What can you say about medical marijuana?

2 replies to this topic

#1 Jeanthrasher11

Jeanthrasher11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Are you a Doctor ?:No

Posted 22 June 2018 - 02:49 PM

Hello everyone!!

I'm troubled with severe spine pain. I think it is because I'm sitting 24 hrs continuously in front of laptops. My spine pain is making me mad. I'm dealing with a busy schedule and I'm unable to take small breaks. I researched different treatments and I came to know about the medical marijuana treatment for spine pain. I took an appointment at a nearby clinic in Saskatchewan for getting the medical marijuana treatment ( http://apollocannabis.ca/saskatchewan/  ). It was interesting to me. Because according to me marijuana is bad for health and as it is a drug it can give only bad effect for us. Can someone share your recovery stories of spine pain after taking medical marijuana? When I read the pros and cons of medical marijuana I read about dry mouth and red eyes. Is that common for everyone. What is your opinion? 

#2 Lesterwkondo

Lesterwkondo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 03:32 PM

Never tried it. I went for chiropractic treatment for my arthritis and it's good.

#3 Gina001

Gina001

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 08:45 PM

Hi,Jeanthrasher11

I can advice you growth hormone therapy for treatment spine pain.

HGH treatment helps to thicken collagen and repair cartilage in order to reduce growth hormone joint pain. The joint moves with enhanced mobility as synovial fluid concentrations enhance. The range of movement improves, and the pain is reduced by the person.If you need to know how to get hgh online,read the article.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users