#1 marymunoz66

marymunoz66

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Are you a Doctor ?:No

Posted 31 May 2018 - 11:52 PM

Helloo!!
I'm a software professional. I'm staying in Toronto. I always have a busy schedule. I talk to my husband hardly for 5 minutes. And during weekends he would be busy with his meetings. I used to take care of my dental health regularly. But last week during a party I noticed my crooked smile in selfies. I thought of correcting my smile. I was confused whether I have a taken a wrong decision. So I discussed with my friends about this and also I took an opinion of my husband. My hus asked me to do the dental procedure immediately before the next party which is after two weeks. So I took an appointment at a nearby clinic in Toronto which was suggested by my friends. After the first visit, the dentist suggested about the cosmetic porcelain veneers (http://www.centenary...edures/veneers/ ). I didn't have much idea about this. I researched online and the best advantage which I noted is that these veneers provide a natural tooth appearance. I read mixed reviews regarding this. Kindly help me out by sharing your experiences after getting the veneers. Thank you.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users