#1 Rubees

Rubees

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Are you a Doctor ?:No

Posted 31 May 2018 - 04:41 PM

Hello,
Do you guys remember Ted Mosby from How I Met Your Mother? I have always thought that he has a generalized anxiety disorder. He worries about everything. About his future wife, his kids, his career, even his plans for the next day! I have a brother just like him. He worries way too much. He even worries about picking a silly tie. He probably had the symptoms when he was a child probably. He was always restless and still is. He could barely concentrate for about three minutes. He can be easily distracted. The worst part is that he can't sleep at all. He started eating pills to get sleep too. When it got bad, he had to consult our doctor and he recommended him to a psychologist in Toronto. He was diagnosed with the generalized anxiety disorder ( http://www.drmtherap...xiety-disorder/ ) and he had to undergo several therapies to get a control over his fears and worries. Now he seems to do better. With good treatment and support from friends and family, anything can be cured. Hope this helps. I just wanted to share my brother's experience, so that people with similar symptoms can meet the doctor and be free of it. 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users