Routine dental checkups are vital to good oral hygiene and are the best way to detect problems at their earliest stages. Early detection and treatment saves unnecessary discomfort, time and money. Oral hygiene needs change with age and the condition of your teeth and gums. Your dentist may recommend a checkup schedule that is more or less frequent than twice a year.
1 reply to this topic
Posted 12 May 2018 - 01:29 PM
Simple tips tp maintain a good dental hygiene.
1. Brush your mouth properly.
2. Floss regularly.
3. Ensure that your diet is teeth-friendly.
4. Limit intake of sodas and alcohol.
5. Visit the dentist regularly.
6. Leave a little fluoride in your mouth before bedtime.
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users