Notice: Use of undefined constant ‘forums’ - assumed '‘forums’' in /home/pnrs/public_html/www.medchitchat.com/initdata.php on line 64
Why does my chest feel like it needs to crack????? - Chest Pain - Medchichat.com | Your Own Health Community

• Create Account

- - - - -

Why does my chest feel like it needs to crack?????

1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_robert_*

Guest_robert_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2017 - 11:26 AM

it is happening quite often now that I feel my chest need a crack and there is always a urge to do it? Is it anywhere related to heart failure or is it just some muscle pain. I dont think I have ever done any exercise which will put by heart muscle to crack so often :)...

anybody facing the same issue...suggestions are welcome??? 

what do I do in case it goes on for some time? Shall I go for lipid and bla bla profile examinations or start paying the doctor who would make sure that I spent thousands before they declare me fit..

I am a regular morning walker with light exercise in the morning..nothing close to push ups or jogging...although i do a 5.5 Km walk normally daily as part of my routine..after that 40 mins of swimming that to light swimming ...

Please come back just in case you have some solution or suggestion before I go to some doctors??

Regards

ROB

#2 Guest_KK_*

Guest_KK_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2017 - 09:23 AM

Hi Rob,

Looking at your profile you seems to be quite active as compared to lot others and thus sedentary life is not the reason for any heart disease. Also while doctors prescribe certain test based on the situation and condition, I feel it is always better to go for a full body examination once in a year to acertain there is nothing unusual happening and to answer you Lipid, Kidney and Liver profile are the basics of any examination and i would suggest you go for it even if the doctors prescribe it or not.

Now to you heart Ache, Please see the doctor. Although It seems to be a muscle pain and strain. but now a days anything is happening to anybody so better to get it checked and not take it lightly if the problem persist for more than a week.

It may happen also because of your sleeping postures as well. Take a flat pillow and a hard bed. see if it improves.

cheers

KK

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users