- - - - -

Dull pain in left arm that comes and goes

1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Anish_*

Guest_Anish_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2017 - 04:47 PM

Hi,

I do have a dull pain in left arm that comes and goes. This is very similar to the pain which occurs sometime when you exercise of getting to the gym for the first time but since I have not done anything of this sort I am a bit worried. Can this be a heart-related pain which may result in a stroke or heart attack? I don't have any history of heart attack in my family and my blood sugar Cholesterol and other parameters came Ok when I recently got my self-examined.

I do feel heaviness in the chest sometime and heartburn which I always thought are occurring because of acidity. I am worried, do you have any idea on the above.

what are the other symptoms of a heart attack if this is due to heart issues. I don't have any shooting pain but just nagging pain and it does not go down or up.

Cheers

Anish

#2 Guest_buddy_*

Guest_buddy_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 April 2017 - 09:59 AM

from the symptoms above it does not look like anything related to heart but anything is possible and you need to rule it out definitively. Please for the ECG if the pain persist and be in touch with your doctor. these forums will help little as this is not a common cold or cough which will give you enough time it it at all occurs. Just be careful.

All the best.

Buddy 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users