• Create Account

- - - - -

Snoring Solution, Sleep Apnea. Khrrate, whatever you call, please give a solution

2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Akash_*

Guest_Akash_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 January 2016 - 03:17 PM

Dear All,

after reading many forums and also many tricks, from medicine to exercise I am still to find a solution to my snoring issue.

I get up or made to get up while sleeping which is leading to deprived sleep and sleep disorders. Am i suffering from sleep Apnoea? I think no but I snore so much that my family life is now getting impacted. It is like if I am sleeping in the room no body else can and this is leading me to sleep the last but still I get up in night with complaints that I am snoring too loud.

Any of you if tried anything which have solved this issue, please do let me know

I am really very very disturbed and need to find the solution. I have tried snoring strips and also some gels which come. I go fro regular walks also. the snoring becaomes terrible when I drink (no to the hilt but 2-3 pegs ) or I am tired. help please

Akash

#2 Guest_rud_*

Guest_rud_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 January 2016 - 04:09 PM

haahaha... i feel there is no solution apart from sleeping in other room...Happy Sleeping Alone

#3 Guest_kmm_*

Guest_kmm_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2016 - 11:19 AM

no solution man i tried everything :)..just lie low when your wife shouts :)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users