- - - - -

Persistent cough, wont go after trying everything

2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Sudha_*

Guest_Sudha_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 January 2016 - 01:32 PM

Hi Friends,

I am from Delhi and 41 yrs old. For the last one year or so I am been suffering from cough which wont go at all. Sometime the cough is so bad that I become embarrassed in office, people must be thinking that I am suffering from TB and not showing it to the doctors.

The issue is that I have done everything in my capacity, from undergoing a TB test to Allergy test and nothing has come out. I just dont know how many doctors I have consulted but the cough returns after 3-4 days. Tried all cough Syrups and also all the desi dawai's been prescribed by any body. 

Is this a case with anybody. I some time feel like Delhi's CM :) LOL but seriously very hacked up. Pl PL PL ...anybody any indications.

Cheers

Sudha 

#2 Guest_Sneha_*

Guest_Sneha_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 January 2016 - 01:27 PM

it seemingly is allergy (as is the case with Delhi CM :))...Try going out of delhi for sometime and notice if there is any change in coughing, the period should be around a week and no less to see the impact.

this is a very common problem happening to people in polluted cities like Delhi and most of the North Indian cities, go to the doctors and they will be glad to see one more of the thousands of cases. The only cure is putting a mask in front of your mouth and nose while out. Since it is cold now a days try avoiding going out and that too in peak hours..

Sneha

#3 Guest_raji_*

Guest_raji_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 January 2016 - 09:51 AM

it seemingly is allergy (as is the case with Delhi CM :))...Try going out of delhi for sometime and notice if there is any change in coughing, the period should be around a week and no less to see the impact.

this is a very common problem happening to people in polluted cities like Delhi and most of the North Indian cities, go to the doctors and they will be glad to see one more of the thousands of cases. The only cure is putting a mask in front of your mouth and nose while out. Since it is cold now a days try avoiding going out and that too in peak hours..

Sneha

fully agree here...most of the respiratory issue in Delhi and other polluted cities are linked to very high level of particulate matter (PM). Please go out of the city and see the difference.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users