Notice: Use of undefined constant ‘forums’ - assumed '‘forums’' in /home/pnrs/public_html/www.medchitchat.com/initdata.php on line 64
TSH Level 182, High Thyroid - Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - Medchichat.com | Your Own Health Community

• Create Account

Photo
- - - - -

TSH Level 182, High Thyroid

TSH Thyroid t3 t4

2 replies to this topic

#1 kavita

kavita

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Are you a Doctor ?:No

Posted 12 January 2016 - 10:59 AM

Dear All,

I had symptoms of tiredness and anxiety and always felt very week. It was like just being in the bed and doing nothing but most recently started getting a lot of anxiety.

I went in for my Thyroid check and found that the TsH levels to be 182 when it should be less than 5.7. What are the causes of High thyroid? is it genetic?

My doctor has given me medicine to for around a month to decrease the levels but what will happen afterward. Does anybody has any experience living with high Thyroid? is it a serious condition?

Please help. i am very worried.

Kavita

#2 Guest_Ankit_*

Guest_Ankit_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 January 2016 - 09:07 PM

Please Refer:

http://www.medchitch...oid-cancer.html

#3 Guest_neeraj_*

Guest_neeraj_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2016 - 12:58 PM

I think you need to see the endocrinologist and he can advice you on this. High TSH can be easily brought down by medicines but you need to be carefull in determining the factors that caused the increase. During the pregnancy TSH levels increase so refer your condition to it.

get well soon.

tx 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users