Notice: Use of undefined constant ‘forums’ - assumed '‘forums’' in /home/pnrs/public_html/www.medchitchat.com/initdata.php on line 64
Anti anxiety medicine and side effects - Anxiety and Stress - Medchichat.com | Your Own Health Community

• Create Account

Photo
- - - - -

Anti anxiety medicine and side effects

Anti Anxiety anxiety stress

2 replies to this topic

#1 jhony

jhony

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Are you a Doctor ?:No

Posted 02 December 2015 - 01:26 PM

Hi All,

What can be the side effects of anti anxiety medicines? I mean they are to be taken to reduce anxiety but is there a case when they can actually increase the anxiety.

I get very panicky in situation and thus need to know if I need a anti Anxiety treatment. is anxiety only related to psychological disorders or can it be caused by something else also, I mean a reaction to something or a physical condition.

Will help if somebody can suggest a good doctor also around Kalka Ji in New Delhi.

Cheers

Jhony 

#2 goodhealth

goodhealth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Are you a Doctor ?:No

Posted 16 December 2015 - 09:45 PM

I will suggest that instead of taking medicine if you think of alternate ways it will be better.

Yoga, morning walk and sports can be a alternative. Since anxiety is caused by the mind it's better to cool.off and put your attention somewhere else to divert it.

May be this helps.

In any case medicine will have side effects.

Cheers
Gh

#3 Guest_XYZ_*

Guest_XYZ_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2016 - 01:03 AM

it all depends on your thoughts..i remember during my exam days (be it any school yearly exams),i used to feel so nervous that i could not read for the exams thinking that what if paper would come tough and i cannot solve.To be true i used to take medicine for that so that i can sit calmly and read but dear i must tell NO USE,ALL IN VAIN....I realized that if you have positive energy,positive talks,positive surrounding,positive thoughts,,,you can live calmly in this world...Just stay apart from the surrounding and thoughts that imparts negative vibes because anxiety doesn't have any technical treatment,,only solution in my knowledge is discuss your problem with some trustworthy person who can guide you in a proper manner.just a word of motivation from somebody can sometimes do wonder..So why to waste money on medicines..

I would say NO TO MEDICINES in this case

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users