Notice: Use of undefined constant ‘forums’ - assumed '‘forums’' in /home/pnrs/public_html/www.medchitchat.com/initdata.php on line 64
Neck & Shoulder pain - Headache and Migraines - Medchichat.com | Your Own Health Community

• Create Account

Photo
- - - - -

Neck & Shoulder pain

1 reply to this topic

#1 KhushiKhurana

KhushiKhurana

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationIndia
  • Are you a Doctor ?:No

Posted 24 October 2015 - 05:52 PM

I am facing neck pain & shoulder pains since last 2months, also visited to my local doctor for the pain he prescribed me some medicines I contiune to the course for 1 months till the time the pain where not there. And now I stop taking those medicines and that pain occurs again and now its unbearable. Also dont want to continue with the same medicines. So can anyone suggest me any home remedies for the pain or should I go for Ayurvedic treatment or something like that.

#2 sandnesspeak32

sandnesspeak32

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Are you a Doctor ?:No

Posted 16 March 2017 - 01:41 PM

These are very common problems that everyone's face in their day to day life. My friend is having Sciatic Nerve Pain from past few months and no medicine will be able to reduce the pain. Then he joined some yoga center and there he have given the treatment according to their yoga techniques. Now he has no pain , from that i have concluded that  exercise will also help to reduce such kind of pain.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users