#1 vkgpt11

vkgpt11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Are you a Doctor ?:No

Posted 27 March 2015 - 11:09 PM

Hello,

I am 26 year old, unmarried male. I often go to urinate (around 20 times in day and 3 times in night and it depends on intake of water) and there will be awkward or tedious feel in my penis When I have consulted with the doctor. I got to know that I have got stricture urethra problem after a X-Ray. He has suggested me urethrotomy (L3 surgery) for it.  It is existing since 1 year or more but I am little nervous about the treatment. I have read the downsides of urethrotomy like recurrences.

Kindly suggest me some thing which does not involve the surgery and I will get relief. and also suggest me some good doctors and hospitals in India, who treat these kinds of problems. Money is not a constraint for me i can pay upto Four lac for the best treatment.

Thanks

#2 lala

lala

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Are you a Doctor ?:No

Posted 01 April 2015 - 12:05 PM

Hi,

Actually it depends on the severity of the occurrence which is not very clear in your case but I think a doctor would be best to suggest the treatment based on the reports and tests you have undergone.Please specify where you belong to and I can suggest you a good doctor if you are Delhi based. Now a days please go for 2 or 3 opinions before you finalize your treatment and more in case of operation. Doctors are not a sacred breed now a days and motive has shifted to earn money more than anything.

Let me know or give me some more details and we can discuss.

cheers

Lala

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users