2 replies to this topic

#1 Anoop10

Anoop10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Are you a Doctor ?:No

Posted 09 March 2015 - 02:58 AM

I am a software engineer working in Noida. I used to sit on the chair 8 hours continuously because of my job but after 1 year of my job i realized back pain problem. I really dont know what to do ? I went to the doctor also and they had given few medicine n all i took the suggested medicine and back pain gone for few days only. 

But today again i am facing same Back Pain problem. Guys can somebody suggest me the best solution for this because i do not want to be addicted for medicine n all. 

#2 Oli18

Oli18

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 11:46 AM

-Do not slouch when standing or sitting.
-If you spend most of your time sitting, pay careful attention to consciously sucking in your belly and rotating your pelvis slightly up. At the same time, you should keep your head back, with your ears over your shoulders and your shoulder blades pinched. This posture will keep your spine in proper alignment. Do this every hour you’re sitting, holding the muscles tight for several minutes.
-Sit in chairs or car seats with good lumbar support.
-Switch your sitting positions often. I would also recommend periodically walking around or gently stretching your muscles to relieve tension.
-Avoid bending over without supporting your back.
-Get enough vitamin D from sun exposure daily, as vitamin D helps keep your bones, including your spine, strong.
-Drink plenty of water to enhance the height of your intervertebral disks. Since your body is composed mostly of water, staying hydrated will keep you fluid and reduce stiffness.

#3 goldiejohnson26

goldiejohnson26

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 12:17 PM

I am a software engineer working in Noida. I used to sit on the chair 8 hours continuously because of my job but after 1 year of my job i realized back pain problem. I really dont know what to do ? I went to the doctor also and they had given few medicine n all i took the suggested medicine and back pain gone for few days only. 

But today again i am facing same Back Pain problem. Guys can somebody suggest me the best solution for this because i do not want to be addicted for medicine n all. 

You should consult an orthopedic doctor and seek for permanent relief from pain. Here's a quick link that could help you: http://www.placidway.com/search/Thailand,Knee-Replacement-Total-or-Partial,/search.html

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Back Pain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users