#1 kumar_krish

kumar_krish

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Are you a Doctor ?:No

Posted 20 November 2014 - 01:55 AM

Hi Everyone
Two months back I got numbness in my left hand. As per doctor advice I took Nerve test and MRI for stroke and both test came normal but he told that u have less blood circulation and prescribed some tablets but my numbness start to spread to my right hand and legs. Slowly I came very weak and tired and after some time I started to experience vertigo. I afraid to go out.
I met my family doctor and he told that my digestive system is working properly and prescribed some tablets. I have taking these medicines for a month now. Vertigo feeling is gone and numbness still exist. Earlier I had IBS problem but it didnt gave these issues and it didnt affect my routine life. But now because of these issues I am going to office

My BP, Cholesterol, Sugar, Blood count, Thyroid all are normal. But till now I am not sure what exactly causing these issues. One thing for sure I am having poor blood circulation.
How to become normal. Please help me

#2 Guest_Ramsevak_*

Guest_Ramsevak_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 November 2014 - 09:58 AM

Go for vitamin b12 test and see what are the levels. if possible check your Vitamin D as well. If everything is normal as stated by you than may be deficiency in one of the vitamins may be the cause. vitamin D deficiency may cause the weakness and Vertigo feelings and B12 can cause the numbness. Let me know what is the status after that.

Probably go for walks and do some light exercise of hands as well to have proper circulation.

Cheers

#3 Google

Google

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 03:00 PM

Hi Everyone
Two months back I got numbness in my left hand. As per doctor advice I took Nerve test and MRI for stroke and both test came normal but he told that u have less blood circulation and prescribed some tablets but my numbness start to spread to my right hand and legs. Slowly I came very weak and tired and after some time I started to experience vertigo. I afraid to go out.
I met my family doctor and he told that my digestive system is working properly and prescribed some tablets. I have taking these medicines for a month now. Vertigo feeling is gone and numbness still exist. Earlier I had IBS problem but it didnt gave these issues and it didnt affect my routine life. But now because of these issues I am going to office

My BP, Cholesterol, Sugar, Blood count, Thyroid all are normal. But till now I am not sure what exactly causing these issues. One thing for sure I am having poor blood circulation.
How to become normal. Please help me

hello krish,

any solution to ur condition. Please let me know also. My father is suffering from the same condition. Dr says it is because of old age but I dont believe.

Goog

#4 Oli18

Oli18

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 01:59 PM

Have a vitamin b12 test, could be a deficiency of it.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users