Notice: Use of undefined constant ‘forums’ - assumed '‘forums’' in /home/pnrs/public_html/www.medchitchat.com/initdata.php on line 64
How can i say my kid is Autistic - Autism - Medchichat.com | Your Own Health Community

• Create Account

Photo
- - - - -

How can i say my kid is Autistic

Auitsm Autistic behaviour

2 replies to this topic

#1 kutty

kutty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Are you a Doctor ?:No

Posted 11 September 2014 - 09:33 AM

My daughter is Six years old and when I read about Autism I feel she is autistic Kid but I am not able to confirm as she breaks the barrier and become normal child. She is very shy and hardly interacts with people who are outside her comfort are and that area means only a group of 5-6 people. She find it hard to write b and write d instead and this behaviour is also in many other alphabets. She is very rude sometimes and very rigid in the way things need to be done. Obsessive about drawing and painting with drawing Flower as her favourite. She is normal in studies and excel in Environmental Studies or Arts. I am not sure if she is autistic or she is a normal child who has mild autism.

Please help if you see this behaviour in your kid as well.

Kutty.

#2 aak

aak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 01:23 PM

form the description of above your child looks absolutely normal to me..Kids can be very shy sometimes and it takes a lot of time for them to open. Just go to the park and leave her on her own to check if she plays with other kids and I am sure she will. All the kids develop some kind of general interest and nobody is master in all so dont worry. 

Too much information is also not good so dont try searching on net on what your kid is suffering from. If she has no other symptom other that you have mentioned, she is a normal child. Just take care and be happy.

AAK

#3 Oli18

Oli18

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 10:03 AM

I agree with aak.
But if you wanna be sure you could see a doctor to monitor your kid and confirm if she's one or not.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users