6 replies to this topic

#1 sansingh

sansingh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Are you a Doctor ?:No

Posted 03 September 2014 - 09:48 AM

Hi, Me suffering from Bad breath from ages and have tried everything and anything which is been suggested to me so far. it is really embarrassing that I know I am smelling and yet I have to sit in meetings at work or play with my son. I brush regularly twice and clean my tongue, also i drink plenty of water but still the problem persist. Is there any know how? searched on net and they say that it is oral Hygiene but I suspects as my teeth are all ok and I visit the dentist to clean them once in a while.

other problem which i suspect is my tongue is white, i mean it has a white coating which even I clean I can see it is still there in the root of the tongue. This may be the cause but I am still to find a solution. I have good sleep and clear stomach.

any advice pleaseeeee...

Sans

#2 abhi

abhi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 09:31 AM

Bad breath as a topic is very wide and very prevalent and there can be many causes to this one. Your problem stems form white tongue which can be effectively treated by dietary changes and adding  probiotic to the diet. There are many medicine which cures the white tongue causing bad breadth naturally so and one is taking a high count of acidophilus first thing in the morning and last thing at night before. try and let us know.

• Garrycollins likes this

#3 kutty

kutty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 09:35 AM

some time cavities or gap in teeth also play a large role in the Bad breath issue. but since you have identified a problem I think you should get it treated with natural therapy or medicines like pro biotic. 

#4 Oli18

Oli18

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 01:43 PM

Could be your liver, you could do liver flush/cleanse.

#5 Garrycollins

Garrycollins

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Are you a Doctor ?:Yes

Posted 11 October 2017 - 07:02 AM

Regular brushing and flossing your teeth, scrapping your tongue will help you preventing bad breath as bad breath producing bacteria lies over tongue and they're the cause of bad breath in 90% of cases.

#6 Garrycollins

Garrycollins

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Are you a Doctor ?:Yes

Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:46 AM

Hi Sansingh,

Base on your concerns as I read through the descriptions, I believe you are having a xerostomia or dry mouth syndrome. Certain infections like thrush can cause a white coating on the tongue and lead to foul breath. Prevention of bad breath resulting from white tongue begins with a proper oral care regimen. Numerous causes encourage white tongue, including alcohol and tobacco use, fever, dry mouth and mouth breathing, dehydration and poor oral care. Be sure to follow your dentist's recommendations to correct white tongue, bad breath or both, and maintain a proper oral hygiene routine to prevent it from cropping up in the future.

I hope this helps! Cheers!

#7 Guest_shak_*

Guest_shak_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2019 - 01:30 PM

Hello i have tried everything even probiotics and nothings helps for years. i'm only thinking now its my liver what do i need to do now or take for my liver?

Having this issue for 20 years now, i tried every possible thing.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bad Breath, foul smell, foul, bad

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users