Notice: Use of undefined constant ‘forums’ - assumed '‘forums’' in /home/pnrs/public_html/www.medchitchat.com/initdata.php on line 64
My daughter has cancer. Will the stem cells banked help her? Any good company - Cord Blood Banking - Medchichat.com | Your Own Health Community

• Create Account

Photo
- - - - -

My daughter has cancer. Will the stem cells banked help her? Any good company

Uses of Stem Cell Banking stem cell stem cell banking

3 replies to this topic

#1 ashadatta

ashadatta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Are you a Doctor ?:No

Posted 22 August 2014 - 11:49 AM

stem cell banking stem cells stem cell banking uses

#2 granny

granny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 12:08 PM

so sorry to hear that.What type of cancer is she having and what is the diagnosis. there are lot of stem cell companies operating in India who stores stem cell..Lifecell, cryocell, rellife, cryo-save, cryobanks are few good companies to name a few..Now whether they can provide stem cell , i have no clue.

I have idea that stem cells can be retrieved from many other body parts and tissues so you can look at that possibility. It is expensive.

Please be specific and I would love to do net research and try helping you out (i know you must have done that but may be). 

Rgds

Granny

#3 priyanshusharma

priyanshusharma

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 12:09 PM

Yes, stem cell banking can definitely help your daughter's cancer. You can check with Cordlife India, they have various options available for stem cell therapy.

#4 Sundeep

Sundeep

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Are you a Doctor ?:Yes

Posted 28 October 2015 - 12:15 PM

Chat Live with Dr. Vijay Anand Reddy and find a solution to all your cancer questions. Join him on Oct 30th, Friday. Time: 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users