#1 raj2014

raj2014

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Are you a Doctor ?:No

Posted 11 August 2014 - 10:27 AM

Dear readers,

My mother is been diagnosed with the blood sugar of 123 fasting and doctor has suggested that she is in a pre diabetic stage but not diabetic as of know. She may turn into diabetic gradually if she does not control her eating and living habbits. 

I am worried as my mother wont take any medicine and neither she changes her eating habbits. after much persuassion she has started going for evening walks but not sure if that will also continue for long. her motto is " agar marna hi hai to kha pi kar marenge"

I am in search for some home medicine which can help her as she would agree taking the home remedies. Please can somebody suggest any of the home medicine which you have your self used. there are so many ideas on net but I am not sure which one to use.

Raj.

#2 granny

granny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 08:58 AM

Argue with your mother to shed this attitude otherwise she will be inviting more disease as a result of this. Like heart disease, Kidney disease etc.

Some natural thing which can improve the sugar levels are:

Neem Leave: tell her to eat neem leaves (5-6) in morning without eating anything. This helps a lot.

Karela : The fruit contains at least three active substances with anti-diabetic properties, including charantin, which has been confirmed to have ablood glucose-lowering effect, vicine and an insulin-like compound known as polypeptide-p.

These substances either work individually or together to help reduce blood sugar levels.

Alovera: Alovera Juice can have a positive effect in reducing the sugar levels.

Ginger: eating regular ginger reduces sugar levels

LadyFinger or Okra (bhindi): this is now proved that eating Okra is very good for sugar levels. Actually Okra is very good for general health as it hasaround 30 cal only per 100 gms.

#3 Guest_Suprio_*

Guest_Suprio_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 October 2014 - 11:41 AM

I take Karela juice in the morning on empty stomach and it is helping.

#4 Oli18

Oli18

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 01:53 PM

Drink a cup of green tea on an empty stomach daily in the morning before your breakfast; is good for overall health. Green tea has polyphenol content, a strong antioxidant compound that is helpful in reducing the blood sugar insulin level in the body.

The delicate and tender mango leaves can be used to treat diabetes by regulating insulin levels in the blood. They can also help improve blood lipid profiles.
-Soak 10 to 15 tender mango leaves in a glass of water overnight. In the morning, filter the water and drink it on an empty stomach.
-You can also dry the leaves in the shade and grind them. Eat one-half teaspoon of powdered mango leaves two times daily.

The two that I may recommend.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users