#1 sooraj

sooraj

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Are you a Doctor ?:No

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:21 PM

Hi,

I feel to vomit with foul taste in my mouth sometimes and lots of saliva coming our. With this there is constant stomach pain which is some time severe but most of the time it is mild. Dont feel like eating anything and gasy feeling all the time.

I went to the doctor and he gave me some medication. I was Ok for some time but it has started again. Done all the recommended test and everything seems to be normal. There is always a disturbance in the stomach and pain remain in the upper portion above the naval. 

Any clue would be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards

#2 stopgap

stopgap

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 02:31 PM

there is something which my Nani taught me and most of the time I get Ok with the below. Although she also use to rub my stomach in peculiar fashion which I wont suggest but it was very useful.

I belong to Meerut and there in my village people call in DHARAN or NABH ...which means the chakra based out of naval area getting dislocated.  May be i would suggest:

1. stand straight with your legs a little apart...raise your hand up and then slowly bent down and touch your toes...you may feel pain in calfs but that is ok...if you are able to touch the toes than start touching the ground in between your legs...do it 5-6 times in the morning before having anything.. 

2. lie on the bed on your back with legs folded to normally. raise one of your leg and just give a little jerk...while keeping the other leg in bend position...then do this with second leg...or just tell one of your family members to do it for you...hold the leg and just give a gentle jerk... 

3. You can simply do the first one and if you are not ok do the second one along with first one... 

4. Eat or drink something immediately after this and lie down for some time.. 

you can repeat this for 2-3 days... 

Dont pick nay heavy weight or do any stressful activity which gives sudden jerks to body..Hope this may help some of you

#3 Oli18

Oli18

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 10:17 AM

I guess it would be good to try stopgap's advice.. a natural way.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: stomach pain, vomiting, nausea, abdominal pain, abdomin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users