which is the safest and sure shot way of birth control?
Safe and Best way for birth controlBirth Control
Posted 06 August 2014 - 09:47 AM
I would say it depends on what is ur ultimate goal and time period..
1. If you wish to prevent STD : Go for condoms and tell ur parnter to use it (this should also be the case in new relationship where you are not sure of the partner or his sexual health)
2. Fewer Periods is the goals then go for hormonal cotraceptives.
3. If you have just given birth and want to avoid second baby : intrauterine contraceptive devices (IUCDs eg copper IUD), progestin-only contraceptives (POP) and condoms are good choices because they do not affect the quality or quantity of your breast milk.
4. Permanent Birth control :
- Sterilization implant
- Surgical sterilization
5. otherwise naturally if you know about the periods timing that you can go for any of the above for around 9 days when the female is most fertile.
Hope this helps..
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users