Notice: Use of undefined constant ‘forums’ - assumed '‘forums’' in /home/pnrs/public_html/www.medchitchat.com/initdata.php on line 64
Knee Pain - Orthopedics - Medchichat.com | Your Own Health Community

• Create Account

Photo
- - - - -

Knee Pain

Knee Pain knee orthopedics

1 reply to this topic

#1 suresh11

suresh11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Are you a Doctor ?:No

Posted 25 July 2014 - 03:54 PM

Dear All,

I am suffering from atypical condition which i am not able to figure out the cause.

Whenever I sit for extended time my right knee start paining. I keep on sitting till the time I can bear the pain after that I walk and straighten up my legs and it all becomes ok. I can run jog, walk, cycle and do anything without any pain but whenever i sit again the for some time the knee starts paining again.

Is this kind of common. Anybody suffering from this, please let me know. I have to get up after every half an hr to straighten my legs and do some light exercise and it stops. I don't think this is arthritis and frankly have never show this to the doctor as well. Found this health forum so writing here :)

any thing is welcome..

Reg

Suresh

#2 suresh11

suresh11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Are you a Doctor ?:No

Posted 25 July 2014 - 03:55 PM

Dear All,

I am suffering from atypical condition which i am not able to figure out the cause.

Whenever I sit for extended time my right knee start paining. I keep on sitting till the time I can bear the pain after that I walk and straighten up my legs and it all becomes ok. I can run jog, walk, cycle and do anything without any pain but whenever i sit again the for some time the knee starts paining again.

Is this kind of common. Anybody suffering from this, please let me know. I have to get up after every half an hr to straighten my legs and do some light exercise and it stops. I don't think this is arthritis and frankly have never show this to the doctor as well. Found this health forum so writing here :)

any thing is welcome..

Reg

Suresh

• MedChitChat Team likes this

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Knee Pain, knee, orthopedics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users