1 reply to this topic

#1 lala

lala

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Are you a Doctor ?:No

Posted 18 July 2014 - 12:17 PM

I was suffering from frequent gallbladder pain (upper abdominal pain) which last from few seconds to 30 mins. Did ultrasound and doctor told me that I have a problem of gallbladder stone and the pain will be because of that. the pain when it starts is unbearable and seems like somebody is putting knife in my stomach.

Do you people think removal of Gallbladder is the only option. The Dr is suggesting a surgery (laproscopic)..

anybody has any idea on that..what are the complications involved. Any after effect os the surgery. 

Dr says it is normal surgery and can go home after 24 hrs. Kind of scared to undergo a knife  :( ..

any response would be appreciated.

#2 aarush

aarush

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 09:56 AM

I think it si the best option if the stone are big. This is a very minor operation and you can be relieved in 12 hrs also...

there are hardly any complication (unless you have other conditions like diabetes etc) so don't worry it is as safe as it can be (the rates must be 99.9 for this kind of operations)...

you may have some issues in the initial stage so dont take heavey and fried food for some days...it may seems little heavy...

after that I think you will be normal and free of pain...

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Stone, Gallbladder, Pain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users