3 replies to this topic

#1 nitin

nitin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Are you a Doctor ?:No

Posted 18 July 2014 - 10:19 AM

I suffer from cold and it seems it has nothing to do with any season...i get cold even in peak summers and not able to recover so fast...is there any deficiency or I am a unique case of cold catching human being  :D

#2 Oli18

Oli18

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 01:37 PM

It could be vitamin D deficiency.. or vitamin B.
You have to strengthen your immune system to prevent from colds.

#3 KhushiKhurana

KhushiKhurana

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 20 October 2015 - 04:55 PM

Usually people suffer from cold infection it happens due to dust or lack of vitamin deficiency.  Some cold causes due to sinus infection in such case people suffer from cold more than 2-3 weeks and this colds comes in any situation weather it is summer or winter its there for 12months. Are you suffering from ear pain when you have a cold or pain in checks. This are some basic symptoms of sinus infection. So I suggest you to consult your doctor if your were suffering from cold  more than a week.

#4 Guest_Wasim_*

Guest_Wasim_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2017 - 11:44 AM

Hello,

You may be suffering from sopme allergie thats why you have cold and flu every season What you can do is It takes two weeks for your body to make flu antibodies after you receive a vaccination. The earlier you get a flu vaccine the better.

1. Let your doctor know if you have a severe allergy to eggs before you get a flu shot. Some forms of the vaccine may contain trace amounts of egg protein.

2. Wash your hands frequently

3. Cough and sneeze into your elbow

4. Wipe down frequently touched surfaces in your office and home

I hope this helps

Wasim

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users