2 replies to this topic

#1 satya

satya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Are you a Doctor ?:No

Posted 11 July 2014 - 03:52 PM

I am in mid 40s and for past sometime I always feel tires with chest pain. Actually it is not chest pain but a heaviness feeling which is always there. I went to the doc and did all my test including the Treadmill, It all comes as normal. Still I always have a doubt that I am suffering from something which doctors are not able to figure out. I have been tested Ok for thyroid, Lipid etc and again all is normal.

I feel tired and sleepy but still can sleep. Tested for sleep Apnoea as well but all was well there also.

Any idea what it could be? I am now getting worried...

#2 r_100

r_100

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 10:20 AM

the best thing should be that start feeling healthy..if the tests are OK than you are healthy atleast think that way...when we start thinking too much about a particular problem we only aggravate the issue and normally there is nothing but mental thoughts..

eat early in the evening and if you dont get the time in morning go for long walks in the evening. Start doing some physical activities which will tire you.

dont sleep during the day if you are not working.

try Yoga and reduce your mental stress. there is nothing happening to you. Just start positive thinking.

dont try thinking when you are on bed..read before sleeping..read till you are tired..

I think you will start sleeping :) or must have if you are reading my sermons right now :)

#3 chqindia

chqindia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 12:05 AM

Taking control of the depression can positively impact heart health. Heart patients can significantly improve their odds by making lifestyle changes that positively impact their mental, physical and heart health. To begin with, switching to a healthier diet can elevate mood, curb unhealthy food cravings and help in weight, blood pressure and cholesterol management. In addition, stepping up the physical activity can promote weight loss, enhance strength, improve sleep quality and generate an overall sense of well-being.Mood-altering substances like alcohol are best kept at arm’s length. Alcohol, though consumed with the hope of helping one cope with a problem, can rapidly worsen mood and make the condition worse, setting off a downward spiral. Continue reading at http://www.connected...and-depression/

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users