Notice: Use of undefined constant ‘forums’ - assumed '‘forums’' in /home/pnrs/public_html/www.medchitchat.com/initdata.php on line 64
Just feel like eating ... - Eating Disorders - Medchichat.com | Your Own Health Community

• Create Account

Photo
- - - - -

Just feel like eating ...

2 replies to this topic

#1 abhishek

abhishek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Are you a Doctor ?:No

Posted 10 July 2014 - 03:50 PM

Just feel like eating anything and this comes from within suddenly. If I find good food my eyes grow bigger than my tummy and I just want to finish and eat more. I have gained a lot of weight and gaining. Tried everything from going to dietician to wt loss programs but all have failed to keep my hunger for food in control. Is this a disease? Somebody says I am depressed? I feel I am ok just that food is what I want.Any resolution any body

#2 r_100

r_100

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 10:15 AM

don't worry...you are healthy and so feel health..most of the people who are happy loves food and there is no harm in loving and eating good things in this world...People who live to eat are the most happy people in this world...for your issues I think you need to discipline yourself..some steps which you can  follow is :

1. delay eating the food even if you loves it..this is just will power and nothing else. If you want to eat just divert your attention to a movie or some activity and this will help.

2. Make a time table. like you can say that I will eat only pastry (apart from the normal food) on monday and not eat pastry on any other day. this helps.

I was also suffering from eating disorder and believe me self control or will power is the only option. try Yoga, build it slowly but you will definitely be there.Let me know when you start and feeling healthy.

#3 Oli18

Oli18

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 10:05 AM

You just have to control yourself when eating to lose weight and do different kinds of exercise. It's all about self-discipline. :)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users