• Create Account

Photo
- - - - -

feel dejected, confused, not able to concentrate on anything....is it depression?

Depression confused

2 replies to this topic

#1 srinivas

srinivas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Are you a Doctor ?:No

Posted 10 July 2014 - 02:20 PM

I feel completely dejected and depressed and just keep on thinking which is like I am heading nowhere. Its the feeling to do nothing, not talk to anyone, just lying on the bed. I get very angry at small things or if somebody tries to enter into my own comfort zone, which strangely is my room and bed. I am now completely off friends and i think they too are fed up with me of shunning them.

I cant sleep, don't know what kind of thought's keeps on coming to my mind. I am not able to do things which I was good at, feels like nobody cares about me and so I should stop caring about the world.

tried hard to distract my mind, joined gym, started going to park but then returned to my room and now feel like dying here in the bed. Cant eat, don't like anything..the strange thing is that it all started gradually and i could not see it coming...now I am unable to cope up with this so getting online with my issue.Please help if u know how to get over with this...consulted doctors but now hate going to them..they probe which i don't like.

#2 nitin

nitin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 10:17 AM

Mate you are suffering from Depression and dont worry everything will be as good as before....just go to some good Doctor and open your heart...its better to get treated for depression before you slump so low that it takes time to recover and get back to normal life....there is no fast way...it is a slow process and your determination will help you getting out of it....he will prescribe some good medicine also for you...

#3 Oli18

Oli18

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 11:18 AM

You have to help your self and have a counselor. You couldn't cope with it with just a snap of the finger. nitin is right, it's a long process and it would take time.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users