Notice: Use of undefined constant ‘forums’ - assumed '‘forums’' in /home/pnrs/public_html/www.medchitchat.com/initdata.php on line 64
black pigmentation on the cheeks - Acne and Skin Disorders - Medchichat.com | Your Own Health Community

• Create Account

Photo
- - - - -

black pigmentation on the cheeks

4 replies to this topic

#1 Rajesh

Rajesh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Are you a Doctor ?:No

Posted 10 July 2014 - 11:03 AM

I have noticed black pigmentation on my both cheeks..I think they are called Chhai's in Hindi...any alternate treatment for the conditions...I have tried several creams and night lotions which are not anyway helping the cause..any home cure or homoeopathy treatment available..

#2 Oli18

Oli18

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 10:28 AM

Applying raw papaya juice or the pulp of a ripe papaya is a sure formula to reduce pigmentation.

#3 ShasiM

ShasiM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 05:44 PM

Dark patches on skin can be treated by tretinoin based creams like Retino A Cream 0.05%. Tretinoin creams are also used to treat fine wrinkles, dark spots, or rough skin on the face caused by rays of the sun. It works by lightening the skin, replacing older skin with newer skin, and by slowing down the way the body removes skin cells that may have been harmed by the sun. But before using this cream its better to get a doctor advice.

#4 Guest_Anshi_*

Guest_Anshi_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2016 - 05:22 PM

How to remove dark chhayi on cheeks? Is there any fast solution?

#5 Guest_Prakrity_*

Guest_Prakrity_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2016 - 12:39 AM

1)Rub raw potato pulp.

2)apply the mixture of olive oil and vitamin E oil daily at night and wash your face with a lukewarm water the next morning.this is sure to remove the dark patches...

3)also go for face cleanups so that gradually the patches reduce.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users