3 replies to this topic

#1 Ramdev

Ramdev

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Are you a Doctor ?:No

Posted 29 June 2014 - 10:02 AM

why is Dr Lal tests rates so high...are they they most reliable or is it just they charging premium for their name...the Lipid Profile at Dr Lal is 800 rs while on a local lab it is 350 rs and feel the local labs is also good...any idea..How about Thyrocare...they can do a whole lot of tests in 1000 rs ...Once my doc said not to test from thyrocare..so are they not reliable or they dont feed the Dr...

#2 aak

aak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 10:36 AM

I think Lal charges because thay have made a reputation in the market to be accurate and reliable...everybody encashes on their reputation and so is LAL...they also have online facility and there timings to deliver the reports are also good...they have labs all over the place and so their samples go to the nearest labs and give the result....I am not sure about Thyocare, although they are very economical but people say that there sample go to Mumbai and so chance of mixup may be more...

for all other local labs it depends...some are very good and some just not so good so u need to make a choice seeing there reputation and facilities...

#3 Guest_Kukks_*

Guest_Kukks_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2014 - 03:12 PM

LAL pathlabs is good and trusted...for some trusted resource you always end up paying a little more...but anyway not that others are bad...there may be local labs which would be very good

#4 legend

legend

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 11:53 AM

Thyrocare vs dr lal which is better?

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users