2 replies to this topic

#1 MrIndia

MrIndia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Are you a Doctor ?:No

Posted 25 June 2014 - 10:49 AM

my 2 yrs old son remains very uncomfortable and keeps on pulling his hairs. he is very small to express anything but I am not able to make out what is happening. There is no rash, fever or anything else. he plays, laughs talk but still i feel something is wrong. Sometimes he is cranky also. he is eating normally but in his sleep also his hands are on the head scratching .

Any suggestion.

#2 kavita

kavita

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 02:35 PM

check for lice in kids hair...Lice is a issue which we all educated people ignore and have found to be a bigger issue. I had the same issue and this was the solution. Normally with working parents the kids stay at home with the domestic help whi in turn can pass on along with other things LICE....Treat the hairs accordingly, u can use medicare or else go for a very small hair for some time...treat your help's hair also along with the kid...if this is not the problem please contact the doctor immediately.

#3 MrIndia

MrIndia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:44 AM

Hi Kavita,

U were bang on...it was a problem of lice in hair...thank you so much..we never thought our kid can get Lice and thus were never aware of the situation...My son is far better now...Thankyou and god bless.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users