Everyone wants to have a flawless and beautiful skin. Getting pimples is a normal skin condition, everyone gets affected by it one time or another. The pimples are painful and embarrassing at the times. When we see a first pimple popping up, it is extremely annoying. We just want to get rid of them instantly.
Jump to : Get Rid of Pimples in 5 minutes
What are Pimples?
Pimples are usually caused due to the skin irritation which usually occurs from an infection of the oil-producing glands in the skin. These glands sometimes produce too much of oil and in turn, these excess oil traps bacteria and it results in the pus production. This is how the actual area is raised and it turns into pimples. A pimple is a skin infection.
Causes of Pimples
A pimple is nothing but a small pustule. These are small inflammation on the skin. Pimples are usually developed when oil glands get infected, this results in red lesions filled with pus. These oil glands are also called as sebaceous glands.
The main reason of pimples are due to the oil production, dead skin cells, bacteria and blocked pores. There are few cases also when pimples are caused due to yeast infection.
Oil glands are located at the bottom of hair follicles and these over secret due to various hormonal changes. This is the common reason associated with pimples and this is why most breakouts occur around the time of menstrual cycles.
The most common body part that gets affected by pimples is the face, back, and shoulder. This is due to the rapid production of sebaceous glands in the skin in these areas. Pimples occur due to the breakout in the skin in these areas.
Below are the main causes of pimples
- Clogged Pores - The main reason of clogged pores are dead skin cells, dirt, oil, bacterial infection etc. All these lead to pimple eruption.
- Dandruff in Hair - Dandruff causes the flaky skin on the scalp, these dry skin flakes may lead to clogging of pores on the face. This may also be the cause of pimples. Dandruff may cause the scalp to be excessively oily or dry.
- Oily Scalp - Our body secretes sebum, these are natural oil produced by the skin. These collaborate with dead skin cells and block the skin pores. These oily scalps may lead to pimples.
- Certain Medication Side Effects - There are many medicines like lithium, steroids, bromides, iodides, etc that may have few side effects on the skin which may lead to pimple eruption. Few medicines may also cause skin inflammation.
Medicine taken for thyroid can also cause pimples.
- Digestive Problems - The pimples can be caused if the digestive system is not working properly and also due to an imbalanced diet. If the digestive juices are not secreted well, it will have an adverse effect on the skin. Gut problems can cause pimples too.
- Change in Hair Products - A change in regular hair care products causes breakouts special the hair sprays which comes in contact with the skin. Ingredients like sodium laurel sulfate present in the hair product may cause pimples.
- Over-exfoliating - Exfoliating the skin is very helpful to remove and clear the deal skin cells which cause clog pores. But, over exfoliating skin may also damage and remove the healthy skin cells. This will again cause pimples.
- Hormonal Dysfunction - Excessive production of the hormone testosterone may lead to oily and greasy skin this will cause clogged pores. Pimples may also occur due to hormone imbalances.
- Heredity Factor - Few people may get pimples if their parents had severe pimples, it will be more difficult to control in that case.
- Cosmetics - Cosmetics are the biggest culprits, few skin care products can cause clogged pores. It is very important to check the list of ingredients carefully. Water-based skin care products are best for all the type of skin, it keeps the skin hydrated.
Symptoms of Pimples
There are two types of pimples one is inflamed and the other one is non-inflamed. The inflamed pimples may cause spots and redness around the skin. They can be mild and severe, a severe a pimple may lead to deep blemishes. Generally, non-inflamed pimples are blackhead and pore blockages. These may cause bumpiness around the skin. This highly affects the skin texture.
- Early symptoms of a pimple are bumps or bumpiness across the skin area. The texture of skin will be uneven during the initial stage of pimple formation.
- The presence of a pimple may cause rough skin it will be similar to the sand paper.
- Many pimples can have a combination of both non-inflamed and inflamed marks on the face.
- It may contain fluid, some pimple may also necessarily have fluid and it can be of different sizes and shapes.
- The underlying skin around the pimple region has red tissues or redness can be found near the pimple region.
- Pimples are usually small and painful. It can also leave scars on your skin.
- Few pimples may be swallowed and can have puss oozing out.
Get Rid of Pimples in 5 minutes
The moment you see a pimple, you want to get rid of the embarrassment first. There are several effective ways by which the pimples can be removed in just 5 minutes and that too naturally. This will make your skin beautiful, clean and healthy.
- Honey - Honey is a natural source of antibiotic which can easily increase the healing process. Dip a cotton ball in honey and dab on the affected area and leave it for 5-10 minutes. Wash the face with warm water.
- Tea Tree Oil - Tea Tree Oil is wonderful for treating pimples, it is loaded with antibacterial properties which fight and prevents the bacteria that leads to all these skin problems.
- Take a spoon of fresh aloe vera gel and
- Add few drops of tea tree oil and apply it on the pimple and
- Allow it to stay until it dries.
- Then wash your face with regular water.
- Lemon Juice - Lemon juice is another great way to get rid of a pimple and to flaunt clean looking skin. Dip a clean cotton in fresh lemon juice and apply it on the pimples, allow it to stay overnight. Wash your face with warm water the next day.
- Garlic - Garlic is an effective natural home remedy to remove dead skin cells. Take a garlic pod, cut it into two and rub it on the pimple for 2-3 minutes. You can do it for 4-5 times in a day. You can also apply garlic juice on the pimple. The sulfur present in the garlic also helps in quick healing of pimples.
- Toothpaste - Toothpaste is the most effective and easily available ingredient at home to get rid of annoying pimples. You need to apply the toothpaste on pimples for overnight. Use warm water to wash the face next morning.
- Ice - Wrap the ice in a clean soft cotton cloth and place on the pimple for few minutes. Keep on rubbing the ice on the pimple for 5-7 minutes, it will subside a pimple. Then apply toothpaste and let it sit overnight. The next morning wash your face with warm water to see the result.
- You can also mix honey and cinnamon powder and apply the paste directly on the pimples. Leave this overnight and wash your face next morning with cold water.
- Washing face with antibacterials soap is an effective way to treat pimples.
- Antibiotics like benzoyl peroxide, Salicyclin acid, and Triclosan will be helpful to control the growth of a pimple.
- Baking Soda - Make a paste of baking soda and lemon and leave it on a skin for 5 minutes., then wash the face with cold water.
You can also dip a cotton ball in tea tree oil and simply apply on the pimples. Wash your face after 20 minutes.
- 10 Benefits of Yoga and Exercise
- Does Honey and Cinnamon Help Acne Scars?
- What is Airbrush Makeup? How to do Airbrush Makeup?
in the Field of Pimples
Gold Standard Treatment - Gold Standard Treatment has been used by many dermatologists to cure mild and moderate pimples. It helps to clean the pores and kills the bacteria. It generally prevents excessive oiling of the skin. This is also an economical way to treat pimples.
- High-End Treatment - The methods like Proactiv is available to treat pimples, which will take about 30-60 days. This is for the people with sensitive skin.
- Tablets - There are several tablets which dermatologist recommend, it has a good effect to prevent pimples.
3 Tips to Get Rid of Pimples Naturally
- Pimples occur due to clogged pores, its is important to use non-comedogenic products as comedogenic products usually block the pores. Allow the skin to breathe and keep it hydrated.
- It is very important to moisturize the skin, if not done it will encourage the sebaceous glands to produce more oil. This will increase the chances of pimples.
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet, it will affect the overall skin condition. Drinking 8-10 glasses of water, it will flush out the toxin.
Now you know what causes pimples and their symptoms. You can try these effective and simple remedies to Get Rid of Pimples in 5 Minutes. These are also great to keep your skin healthy and moisturized.