What are Cavities?
The most common oral health problems are tooth decay and cavities. These problems are commonly seen in kids, teenagers and older adults. Cavities are also called as caries. There are many ways to get rid of a cavity in just 2 days which are explained in a better way in treatment section below.
Basically, Dental cavities are general holes in the teeth, they are caused due to decay. Tooth decay is mainly caused by bacterial infection, these harmful bacteria damage and demineralizes the hard tissues of teeth.
Adults and kids are more affected by cavities due to their love of sweet and similar food products which are not good for the health of teeth.
Cavities may occur due to not taking care of the teeth properly. In addition to the poor dental hygiene, there are other reasons too which may cause cavities like not getting enough fluoride, worn fillings, dry mouth, frequent snacking, chewing food for a long time etc.
The Causes of Cavities
Tooth cavities are caused generally due to the food filled with carbohydrates it includes mainly sugar and starch. It stays in mouth and bacteria present in our mouth grown and survive on these food particles and they produce acids. These acids damage the tooth enamel and thing becomes the main cause of cavities and teeth decay.
Below are the main causes of cavities
- Poor Oral Hygiene Practices - this includes not brushing your teeth regularly, not flossing them, avoiding brushing the tongues and not making use of mouthwash. It is important to brush the teeth at least twice a day.
- Improper Nutrition – One must skip food that is more in sugar, carbohydrate and is acidic in nature. Following a healthy diet is the way to go for good ad healthy teeth.
- Junk Food and Drinks - Avoid consumption of beverages like soda and other artificial fruit juices since they all are acidic in nature, this may affect the tooth enamel and cause tooth decay.
- Dry Mouth Issues – The saliva present at the mouth hampers the growth of plague, so a person with dry mouth may have more chances of cavities. Dry mouth can be due to diabetes or it can also be genetical.
- Age – Cavities are generally grown more with the age it is mainly due to the recession of gums and irregular oral hygiene.
- Tooth Grinding – Many people have the habit of grinding their tooth during stress or when they are asleep. This can remove the outer layer of tooth enamel.
- Genetics – Many times all the issues related to tooth and cavities is by the grace of genetics. It works in the same way like you inherit the hair color and features from your family. There are more chances that you can inherit dental issues that can lead to cavities.
Symptoms of Cavities
the symptoms of cavities can be different for different people. During the initial phase of cavities you may not have any symptoms, it is evident only when the decay gets larger.
Below are the symptoms of cavities
- A persistent toothache and pain – The most common symptoms of the cavity can be a several pain and the pain may be more when the damages tooth come in contact with something. The pain can be sharp, dull or throbbing. All these are signs of a dental cavity.
- Pain while chewing on food – If you are chewing a food especially sweets and when you feel the pain then the reason can be a tooth cavity. You may feel sharp and sudden pain after eating something. Touching the affected area may cause severe pain, this may be due to the infected nerve in the tooth area.
- Bad breath or a bad taste in the mouth – Cavities can be usually small and damages holes in the teeth but it is the perfect place for bacteria breeding. If the cavity is due to sugar or acid then it can also damage the enamel and may also cause bad odor too. You may feel a bad taste in the mouth due to the cavity and it can also irritate the gums.
- Increased sensitivity to temperature – If you have an infected tooth or cavity then you might have experienced a sensitivity to hot or extremely chilled food or liquids in the affected tooth region. Every tooth has a nerve, if the tooth has more cavity ten the nerve can sense the change in the temperature quickly. all this leads to sensitivity.
- Holes and Dark Spots on the Teeth – If the dental hygiene is extremely poor then plague resides on the teeth and can become a tartar. This will convert the sugar into acid and can lead to holes. Apart from this, some cavities can leave a dark spot or stains on the surface of teeth. The color can vary from black, brown or white spots on infected teeth.
- Bleeding when brushing- you can experience bleeding while brushing the teeth, it is due to gum irritation. If the cavity is big then there are chances of blood comes out from the tooth.
Treatment of Cavities – Get Rid of in Just 2 Days
Almost all the dentist suggest a routine check-up, in order to trace any initial signs of cavities and other similar dental issues before they start troubling with a more serious problem. It is best to get the issue detected earlier else it will lead to a more serious problem. There are several ways to get rid of cavities in 2 Days. The treatment of cavities totally depends on the severity of the situation.
Below are the 5 Best Treatments available to Get Rid of Cavities in 2 Days
- Fluoride Treatments
- Root Canal
- Painless Tooth Decay Treatment
- No-Drill Dentistry
- Fluoride Treatments – If it is just the beginning of the cavities than fluoride treatment will save your tooth enamel. It can be liquid, gel or in the form of a foam which is brushed on the teeth.
- Root Canal – This treatment is performed to repair and safeguard the tooth which is severely infected due to the cavity. In this process the nerve and pulp are removed, cleaned and sealed.
Fillings – It is also called restoration, this is usually done when the tooth is damaged due to decay. Various materials are used for filling, in addition to these materials, a small amount of mercury is also used.
Placing Crown – It the decal is several and it has made the tooth completely damaged then a filling is used to replace the entire natural crown of the tooth. The decayed area is drilled in such a way that rest of the tooth remains fixed.
3. Nanocavities - This methodology makes use of nanometre for trapping the lights. When the lights are concentrated into small volumes it maximizes the strength of light and it can spontaneously be emitted inside the cavity.
4. Painless Tooth Decay Treatment – With the help of this technology the lost minerals from the teeth can be quickly and painlessly replaced. This is done with the help of tiny electric current, the best part is there is no requirement of any anesthesia too. This method reverses the tooth decay.
5. No-Drill Dentistry- This can be done by using the fluoride treatment. The fluoride will seep into the tooth enamel and fetch the calcium and phosphate available from the saliva. The minerals will boost the healing process and will prevent the future decay process.
- Incontinence of Urine – Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
- Best Oil to Use for Deep Frying
- Types of Throat Cancer – What is Thyroid Cancer?
Natural Tips to Get Rid of Cavities in Few Days Only
A good and regular oral hygiene can be useful to avoid tooth damage and cavities.
- Brush with fluoride toothpaste at least twice a day- It is mandatory to brush the teeth twice a day or after every meal by using a fluoride based toothpaste. Brush between your teeth and floss. if brushing is not possible at least rinse your mouth after every meal.
- Rinse your mouth- If you have a high risk of developing cavities, it is recommended to rinse mouth with fluoride frequently.
- Drink some tap water - Almost all the sources of public water supplies have fluoride added to it, this will help to reduce the tooth decay and cavities. If you consume water without fluoride then there are high chances of missing out the advantages of fluoride.
- Avoid frequent snacking and sipping – When you are indulging in snacks and beverages other than regular water, the bacteria present in the mouth creates acids and this can damage the tooth enamels.
- Eat tooth-healthy foods- There are many foods and drinks that can damage your tooth, it is better to avoid the foods that get stuck in the pits and crown of teeth. It includes foods like chips, candy etc. fresh foods like fruits and vegetables can increase the saliva, unsweetened tea, coffee etc and it can help to wash away the food particles.
In addition to all these natural tips Ask about antibacterial treatments - If you have a genetic history of frequent tooth decay then contact your dentist for special antibacterial mouthwash or similar treatment that will reduce the effect of harmful bacteria into your mouth. This can also happen due to medical conditions.
Now you have a clear picture of reasons behind tooth cavities and their symptoms. You can try these effective and simple remedies to Get Rid of Cavities in 2 Days.
You may also like to read: