Acne between eyebrows are very common, it’s not only females who get affected be an acne. An acne between eyebrows is quite common among males also. Bumps between the eyebrows can be painless and sometimes very painful. It all depends on the cause of it. The main reason for acne is generally skin irritation that can be due to infection of the oil-producing glands present in the skin. The other reason for acne in between eyebrows can be due to wearing glasses. It can be also due to threading eyebrows, waxing, eyebrow piercing or can be due to some allergy. Here are the
10 Ways to Get Rid of Acne Between Eyebrows Overnight
The moment you notice the acne between the eyebrow the best way to get rid is to apply white (avoid gel) toothpaste on it. Almost all the leading toothpaste brand consists of a combination of several ingredients that help to get away with acne in between eyebrows.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water and mild face wash.
- Part dry the face with a towel and generously apply toothpaste on the acne.
- Allow it to dry overnight.
- Next day rinse your face with water and mild face wash. By, this you can get rid of acne between eyebrows overnight.
2. Treat with Lemon Juice
Lemon juice is the best remedy to treat acne. It contains beneficial acidic components that will provide relief for the pain caused by acne, it will also help to get rid of Acne’s effect and redness. The citric acid available in lemon juice is helpful in treating the bacterial infection caused by acne. Application of lemon juice will reduce the effect of acne overnight.
- Wash your face with regular water and mild face wash.
- Part dry the face with a towel.
- Cut lemon into 2 parts and apply it on acne or extract juice from it. Repeat 4-5 times a day.
- Next day rinse your face with water.
3. Honey and cinnamon Paste
A paste of honey and cinnamon powder is the best way to get rid of acne overnight. Antimicrobial property in cinnamon will help to prevent the infection caused by bacteria and honey is a natural antibiotic, it helps to cure the infection.
- Take a small mixing bowl and add 3 teaspoons of honey and 1.5 teaspoons of cinnamon powder.
- Mix well until they blend together.
- Rinse the face with mild face wash and water.Pat dry face with a face towel.
- Apply the paste on the acne that is in between the eyebrows. Allow it to dry for 30 minutes.
- Wash the face with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the step 2-3 times a day.
- Garlic Benefits
- How to Remove Wrinkles From Your Face Naturally
- Homemade Face Masks for Acne and Blackheads
4. Raw honey and Tea Tree Oil
Honey has the antibiotic property that helps to cure the bacterial infection caused by acne. Tea tree oil is an excellent natural remedy to cure acne over night. The combination of both will help to get rid of acne between eyebrows overnight.
- Take a small mixing bowl mix 2 teaspoons honey and 5-7 drops of tea tree oil.
- Mix well until blend properly.
- Rinse the face with mild face wash and water. Pat dry face with a face towel.
- Apply the mix on the acne allow it to dry overnight.
- Next day, wash the face with lukewarm water.
5. Garlic Cloves
Garlic cloves are very popular for its medician advantages. It contains highly beneficial antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties. Garlic cloves are great t reduce the effect of acne. The sulfur present is garlic is best to promote quick healing of the acne.
- Peel a fresh garlic clove and cut it into two pieces.
- Rub the garlic on acne between the eyebrows for 2-3 minutes.
- Wash the face with lukewarm water, do not use face wash.
- Repeat the same treatment for 4-5 times a day.
6. Baking Soda
Baking soda encourages the skin to remove the excess oil and dead skin cells. Baking soda helps to reduce the skin inflammation and reduce the effect of acne. With regular use of baking soda, you can get rid of acne overnight.
- Prepare a thick paste of baking soda and water.
- Wash your face with mild face wash and pat dry with a face towel.
- Apply the paste on the affected area and allow it to dry for 10 minutes.
- Wash the face with warm water.
- Repeat the process 4-5 times a day.
- How to Get Rid of Cavities in 2 Days?
- Best Oil to Use for Deep Frying
- Symptoms of High Blood Pressure – You Must Know
- Appy papaya paste on acne.
- Allow it to dry for 15-20 minutes.
- Once dry, rub gently and allow it to dry further.
- Wash with cold water.
8. Apple Cider Vinegar
If you want to get rid of acne then you can use powerful apple cider vinegar. It helps to destroy the microorganisms that caused acne. It works as an astringent to get rid of acnes on eyebrows overnight. Don’t use excessive of apple cider vinegar, else it will leave the skin dry.
- Wash your face with water and dry the skin
- Dunk a cotton ball into apple cider vinegar and apply on the affected area.
- Leave it overnight.
- Wash face with lukewarm water. Avoid using facewash.
9. Yogurt and Lemon Juice
Yogurt is an extraordinary option to cure acne, it reduces the redness and inflammation caused by acne. In addition to it, yogurt keeps the skin sparkling and young.
- Take a small mixing bowl add a teaspoon of unflavoured yogurt and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. mix well.
- Apply the paste on the affected area.
- Allow it to stay overnight.
- Wash the face with mild face wash.
10. Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera Gel not only cools your skin, but it is a great solution for annoying acnes. It reduces the irritation and redness caused by acnes. In addition to it, it rejuvenates the skin cells.
- Take out the pulp from aloe vera and apply directly on the acne between the eyebrows.
- Allow it to dry, it will take 15-20 minutes.
- Wash face with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the process 4-5 times a day.
- Or take a small mixing bowl and mix the aloe vera pulp with 1 teaspoon of honey. Blend well.
- Apply the paste on the affected area and allow it to stay overnight.
- Wash face with cold water.
Now you are aware of the 10 different ways to get rid of acne between the eyebrows overnight. You can try these effective and simple remedies in addition to it practicing these are best to keep your skin healthy and acne free.
You may also like to read: